- Now you are going to make your marks on the board and begin drilling your holes:
- Special note, just make sure that the hole you create, your net cups fit inside snug.
- Once you have completed this task, you are ready to go.
- Once you have seedlings that are ready to be transplanted over to your new system (around 1-2+ weeks after they sprout) you can place you rockwool cubes into the net cups with the growstones.
- You will want to hand water these plants 2-3 times a day with water from your reservoir until their roots can reach the water during the flood.
- As your plants sprout, and you begin to use this system, make sure that you are covering all holes you are not using so you do not get mold growth.
This is right after I transplanted my first six plants into the setup. 3 Basil plants, and 3 lettuce plants. (Cinnamon Basil, Thai Basil, Lemon Basil, ButterCrunch lettuce, Romain Lettuce, and Leaf Lettuce)